Pattern Heat Transfer Vinyl Instructions
- Cut the HTV pattern side up.
- Next, peel back the vinyl using a fingernail to get it started. Fully weed around the design
- Fully weed around the design.
- Next you are ready to apply the HTV tape we included on top of your vinyl.
- Use a squeegee or a credit card to get the clear plastic to adhere well to the vinyl.
- Quickly tear the vinyl away from the backing.
- Now you have your design ready to be pressed.
- Place your design on your garment.
- Heat press at 320 degrees for 18 seconds with medium to heavy pressure. Peel hot within 5 seconds.
- If you are using an iron: Turn iron onto low to medium low heat. Start with 10 seconds with even downward pressure and add an additional 5 seconds as needed. Try to avoid moving the iron. When the pattern of the fabric threads and the edges are attached, the vinyl is properly adhered.